Tuesday 7 January 2014

Sarcasm

Why do people say “nice to meet you” before I’ve even said anything?

How do you know it’s nice to meet me?


                                       ***************************************


Do you ever just make scenarios in your head that will never happen but makes you so happy so you just keep on imagining them


                                  ******************************************




                                **************************************************


Do you say, "I don't insult people, I describe them"?

they be like "delete my number"

i be like....

           
            KEEP
           CALM
     IT WAS NEVER
           SAVED

People are like music.
Some speak truth, others are just noise.

She texted me: "Your adorable."
I replied: "No .YOU'RE adorable."
Now she likes me.
All I did was point out her typo.

That awkward moment when you want to laugh in a serious situation.

Everyone has experienced at times...
awkwardly standing there, as your friend is talking to someone you don't know.

I have a smart phone with a dumb battery.

what if your pillow could collect your dreams and when you wake up you plug it into your computer and watch them over again

The awkward moment when it's your birthday, and people are singing Happy Birthday to you, and you just stand there, clueless of what to do.

I love finding money in my clothes, it's like a gift to me from me

I’m really good at keeping secrets because five minutes later I forget what you told me because I don’t care.

I hate it when I look horrible in a group picture and the person that looks good refuses to delete it.

Finish the sentence:
I’m more afraid of leaving my phone unlocked around my family than I am of ...

Are you like that after you order something online



That awkward moment when you yawn and your eyes get teary, then people ask you why you're crying.

We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up... After I finish laughing.

when something funny happens i can guarantee you im that one friend who keeps laughing even though everyone else stopped 10 minutes ago



No comments:

Post a Comment