Friday 22 February 2013

SENIORS TEXTING CODES...


We all know that text messaging started out as something only kids would do.
Now, senior citizens are texting each other furiously.

Seniors may not appear to be very tech-savvy, but that doesn't mean they aren't trying.
Need proof?
Check out this gem discovered by one Reddit user at their grandparents' house



ICYMI -- in case you missed it -- Brush up on your texting lingo with the following guide.

Use it to communicate with your senior friends and with your kids and grandkids

So here's LLFS (Little list for seniors).

Add your suggestions to the list.



Share them right here!



ATD -- At The Doctors

BFF -- Best Friend Fell

BLNA.SH – bookgroup leader napping again. stay home

BTW -- Bring the Wheelchair

BYOT -- Bring Your Own Teeth

CIBYG - can I borrow your glasses?

CYRT – can you read that?

DIKY – do I know you?

DWHTC – didn't we have this conversation?

FWIW -- Forgot Where I Was

FWMCW – forgot where my car was

FWMKW – forgot where my keys were

GG – got gas

GGGIR – gotta go, grandkids in room

GGPBL -- Gotta Go Pacemaker Battery Low

GHA -- Got Heartburn Again

GOML: Get Off My Lawn

IMHO -- Is My Hearing Aid On

IMO – I miss Oprah

ICYMI -- In case you missed it

IPWIL – I pee when I laugh

JPMP -- Just Peed My Pants

(G)KOS – (grand)kids over shoulder

LMDO -- Laughing My Dentures Out

LWO: Lawrence Welk Is On

MTL – movie too loud

NDC: Need Diaper Changed

OMG: Ouch, My Groin!

OMMR: On My Massage Recliner

OMSG -- Oh My Sorry, - Gas!

OSIPA: Oops $hit In Pants Again

PTW – pass the whoositz

PRNA – pharmacy run…need anything?

RML – remind me later

RMLA – remind me later, again

ROFL ... CGU -- Rolling On Floor Laughing And Can't Get Up

RULKM: Are You Leaving Kids Money?

SOS: $hit On Self

SDA – senior discount alert

SSM – sorry, senior moment

TTFN – too tired for now

TGOF:  Thank God Only Farted

TTYLR – talk to you later

TTYL -- Talk To You Louder

WAMG – where are my glasses

WAMK – where are my keys

WAITT:  Who Am I Talking To?

WDSS - what did she say

WDYS – what did you say

WHN -- what's her/his name

WTF – where's the fridge

WTFA:  Wet The Furniture Again

WTP:  Where's The Prunes?

WTW – where's the whatchamajig

WTWFI – what's the word for it

WWNO:  Walker Wheels Need Oil

YKWIM – you know what I mean





No comments:

Post a Comment