Thursday 21 February 2013

Sarcasm!


I have thoughts on things, and I want to share them.

And some are steeped in small to large amounts of sarcasm.

Here are some of my random sarcastic musings

Feel free to enjoy them (or not) and please post your comments below





>>  favorite F words?  
My favorite is Friday. I bet you didn't expect me to say that!



>> Do you ever just wanna grab someone by the shoulders, look them deep in the eyes and whisper, "No one gives a shit"

>> Nothing brings two people closer than the hatred of a third person
The enemy of my enemy is my friend as they say

>> Can you cite 3 horrible things that could happen in your life?
- seeing your mom cry
- slow internet / computer crashes
- ??
I just drew blank. Perhaps you could do a better job at listing 3 horrible things.

>> Do you feel obligated to give a sarcastic answers when people ask dumb questions?

>> Do you hate when people sit next to you on the bus, and get offended when they don't?




>> Do you fake laugh when older people tell a bad joke?
does it start like a cute laugh but ends up like a dying seal?

>> People miss you more when they see how much happier you are without them.

>> Politeness has become so rare that some people mistake it for flirtation 

>> That awkward moment, when you didn't hear what they said, so you smile and hope it wasn't a question


  

No comments:

Post a Comment